To join Brixy, a juvenile store must:
- Have owners who are actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the store
- Be privately held (as opposed to publicly traded)
- Have a legitimate brick and mortar store (more than just a warehouse) in a retail area with a bona fide retail staff, cash wrap, exterior retail signage, etc.
- Conduct business online solely under the same name as its brick and mortar store
- Have at least 75% of its square footage dedicated to assortment from at least two of the following four categories: furniture, bedding, gear, toys & gifts
- Have at least 90% of its assortment be new goods (as opposed to used goods)
- Generate at least 70% of its annual revenues through its brick and mortar storefront
Any store that was a member in good standing of Baby News, BFPA, NINFRA or USA Baby as of December 31, 2012 will be grandfathered in to qualify for Brixy, regardless of whether or not they meet the above guidelines.
How to Join
You can join Brixy in just 3 easy steps:
- Click here to complete our online application
- Submit the application and within 2 weeks we’ll notify you if your application has been approved
- Get started with a quick welcome call from one of our Directors to walk you through our benefits and get you plugged into the community right away